For full time employees, we offer Health Benefits including Dental as well as 401K. We are also a great company to intern with. We offer paid holidays during the work season as well.
Job Title: Landscape Laborer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (hourly position, not exempt from overtime)
Summary: Responsible for assisting with all aspects of garden and lawncare projects by performing the following duties.
Click to expand full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Arrives to work on time, ready to receive instructions, and performs the required tasks.*
- Uses a level of professionalism and discretion while working on customer property.*
- Operates all company equipment in a safe and responsible manner.*
- Moves and replaces any client lawn furniture and/or debris before performing any lawn maintanence.*
- Perform lawncare maintenance duties such as: weeding, raking, digging, aerating and mulching, planting annuals, mowing lawns and tree staking.*
- Conduct tree and shrub pruning.
- Load and unload truck making sure equipment is cared for and truck is left clean.*
- Tree staking.*
- Erect deer and snow fencing.*
- Perform landscape duties such as: bed prepping, removing sod, planting and removing perennials, shrubs and trees.*
- Transplanting plant material.*
- Base prep for stone walls, patios and walkways.
- Operate excavators, tractors and skid steers.*
No education or experience required.